No products in the cart.
Riedel Sommeliers Chablis/Chardonnay
Riedel Sommeliers Chablis/Chardonnay. Everyone is talking about the return of Chablis. Once synonymous with generic white wine, its crisp, steely, palate-cleansing qualities are now a hot topic.
Estimated Re-stock date October 1, 2022
Riedel Sommeliers glasses offer the following benefits:
- Highly skilled artisans execute the 2000-year-old art of mouth-blowing glass to create 24% leaded crystal bowls specifically designed for each varietal.
- 8-1/2″ tall, with a maximum capacity of 12.4 oz. for an average serving size of 3 oz.
- The novel ratio of stem-height to bowl-height elevates the presentation of your Chardonnay both figuratively and literally.
Recommended for: Albariño, Aligoté, Bordeaux (mature), Bordeaux (white), Chardonnay (unoaked), Châteauneuf-du-Pape (Blanc), Condrieu, Cortese, Côtes du Rhône Blanc, Fumeacute; Blanc, Graves blanc, Grenache Blanc/Garnacha Blanca, Hermitage (blanc), Macabeo, Marsanne, Melon de Bourgogne (Muscadet), Montagny, Morillon (unoaked), Muscadet, Muscadine, Neuburger, Palomino (except Sherry), Pessac Leognan (Blanc), Pinot (Blanc, Grigio, Gris), Ribolla Gialla, Sauvignon blanc (oaked), Soave, St. Joseph (white), Trebbiano, Vin de Savoie (blanc), Viognier
Why choose this glass over similar glasses?
- Sommeliers is the top-tier line from the worldwide leader and most innovative manufacturer of fine wine stemware.
- One of the most versatile Sommeliers glasses, in terms of size and shape.
- The high quality material and design result in a uniquely resonant and musical ring upon clinking.
Each glass in the Riedel Sommeliers line is sold individually.